yconic - How can I use this site to search for scholarships?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

How can I use this site to search for scholarships?

A photo of sblakey sblakey
I'm trying to look for scholarships that apply to me because I'm not actually eligible for most of the ones that have been found for me.

All I want is an advanced search function so I can look for scholarships that DON'T require me to study in Canada when I'm going to be studying in Europe.

Is there any way I can just browse a list of scholarships here somewhere? So far this website has been entirely unhelpful to me. "Look at all the free money you aren't qualified to apply for!" Gee, thanks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of jazz10 jazz10
I think Student Awards only promotes scholarships to Canadian schools. Every scholarship I have seen on here is to study in Canada and few include the US but I haven't seen any other countries.

I'm guessing you'll just have to search around on other websites.

Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sblakey sblakey
Thank you; I've seen a few in my list that aren't specific to Canada or the US, but it feels like 95% are. I've tracked down a very small amount to investigate further. It's just frustrating because this site looked so promising, but anything's better than nothing. I'll just have to keep looking. Thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Sabah Sabah
Hi, im new to this students awards, and i need help on how to search for scholarships that i am interested in, and that i can apply to, can anyone help me find scholarships for the program (bio medical engineering) and show me where to go to apply thank you!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Velykat Velykat
I'm in the same position, I am planning on studying abroad and was excited when I received the information for this site, because it would have eased up my search...but it turns out that it just made it even more complicated. So, if you have any good sites with international scholarships or any information please contact me, and if I find something interesting I'll post it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0