yconic - How can i view the IB predicted grades form my uni counselor sent to UWO?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

How can i view the IB predicted grades form my uni counselor sent to UWO?

A photo of asian123 asian123
My teacher filled out the IB predicted grades form for the U.Western.Ontario but is not telling me my grades.

https://studentservices.uwo.ca/secure/admission/BACCALAUREATE/

How can i view what she wrote in this form?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of imsyed imsyed
You cant...

The Alevels form is very similar but for that had both expected and attained grades.
You should ask your teacher.. and if she doesnt answer then I guess you will have to wait till it shows up on the student centre ( I am not sure that it will actually show the grades but yeah.. I am waiting for it to show up on the centre too. they say it takes like 2 weeks)

Also dont worry dude.
And if you wont mind telling me what you were expecting your teacher to put in along with the subjects it would be greatly appreciated!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@imsyed wrote
You cant...

The Alevels form is very similar but for that had both expected and attained grades.
You should ask your teacher.. and if she doesnt answer then I guess you will have to wait till it shows up on the student centre ( I am not sure that it will actually show the grades but yeah.. I am waiting for it to show up on the centre too. they say it takes like 2 weeks)

Also dont worry dude.
And if you wont mind telling me what you were expecting your teacher to put in along with the subjects it would be greatly appreciated!

my uni guidance counselor isnt telling anyone in the whole year, we even tried breaking into her computer to check them...

but my econ teacher said that there is this university act which gives the students the right to know their predicted grades etc.... so i tried checking mines

im guessing its somehting like this:

Economics HL: 7
Chemistry Hl: 6
History HL: 6

English A1 SL: 5
French SL: 6
Maths SL:: 6

SL= standard level and HL= higher level

and theres 3 bonus points for somehting called an extended essay and theory of knowledge course

so that is around 37/45 points

i know:

Queens: 35
Mcgill:35
Ivey: 36-7
Schulich: 38
Rotman: not sure
Laurier: 34

but im not sure about my grades and im eager to find them out.
wat are ur grades btw?

does anyone know anyone that got offers from these unis doing the IB diploma, and what there predicted grades were?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of imsyed imsyed
Nice man.. but one question you have Math at SL wont that be a problem ??
Cause for us they want Alevel math and that AS wont cut it.

And where did you get those averages from ? they seem pretty convincing..
I am doing my Alevels. Completed 2 last year.. Econ and Accounts with both As (The A is a bit lower than the 7 and higher than the 6 according to the UCAS points thingie)

And I am doing 2 this year with Pure Math and Business Studies. Managed to get an expected A in both aswell : )
What do you think am I ok for the programs i have applied to ?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@imsyed wrote
Nice man.. but one question you have Math at SL wont that be a problem ??
Cause for us they want Alevel math and that AS wont cut it.

And where did you get those averages from ? they seem pretty convincing..
I am doing my Alevels. Completed 2 last year.. Econ and Accounts with both As (The A is a bit lower than the 7 and higher than the 6 according to the UCAS points thingie)

And I am doing 2 this year with Pure Math and Business Studies. Managed to get an expected A in both aswell : )
What do you think am I ok for the programs i have applied to ?

no idea for the subjects requirements, but everything should be on their sites

if u have a 6 in SL maths, then i should be fine. but i think for schulich, they want HL maths, but i DONT wanna go there. its 5 min away from my house in canada.

i only really wanna go to mcgill. wont mind uoft cuz i love the city and the rep is gud, but ppl always say the program is bad.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Serendipity Serendipity
My coordinator allowed me to see my IB marks lol, just ask him/her to see what they are.

SL math should be okay :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of imsyed imsyed
Would you like to share your expecteds ?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Serendipity Serendipity
Err...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of imsyed imsyed
I would take that as a no.

Maybe you could PM them :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0