yconic - How do you apply for the Queen Elizabeth Aiming for the Top Scholarship?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

How do you apply for the Queen Elizabeth Aiming for the Top Scholarship?

A photo of Katzel Katzel
I'm confused - on my OSAP account, there is a hyperlink that says "Queen Elizabeth Aiming for the Top Scholarship", but when I click on it it just says "winners will be announced in early August"

Is/was there an application form for this? I remember checking off that I wished to be considered for it on OUAC, but other than that, I did nothing.

Was this helpful? Yes 0
14 replies

A photo of ZzZ ZzZ
I think it can be done while completing the online application for OSAP. You might have an option to be considered for the scholarship.

Good Luck. :bball:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of RebeccaOtten RebeccaOtten
what if you already applied for osap? can you still apply for the scholarship?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
When you were applying, there should have been an option to be considered for the scholarship.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of colakid123 colakid123
I'm having this problem: You DO see Queen Elizabeth Aiming for the Top at the VERY beginning of the application when you check what aid year/ what type (graduate, undergraduate, part time, full time) but I couldn't click both Full time undergraduate 2011-2012 AND Queen Elizabeth. Anyone certainly know the answer? It's due next week.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of IanSharer IanSharer
I was wondering the same thing.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dbdudgh dbdudgh

@Katzel wrote
I'm confused - on my OSAP account, there is a hyperlink that says "Queen Elizabeth Aiming for the Top Scholarship", but when I click on it it just says "winners will be announced in early August"

Is/was there an application form for this? I remember checking off that I wished to be considered for it on OUAC, but other than that, I did nothing.

If you indicated in the full time OSAP application that you would like to be considered for the scholarship, then you'll be considered for the scholarship and you don't need to do anything more.. just wait until they announce the winners. Make sure you sign and send the required documents though!

I'm having this problem: You DO see Queen Elizabeth Aiming for the Top at the VERY beginning of the application when you check what aid year/ what type (graduate, undergraduate, part time, full time) but I couldn't click both Full time undergraduate 2011-2012 AND Queen Elizabeth. Anyone certainly know the answer? It's due next week.

The QEII application you see at the beginning is only for people who are not applying for osap but just wants to be considered for the QEII scholarship. Just fill out the full time application and at the end of it you can indicate that you would also like to be considered for the scholarship.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of snowman snowman

@dbdudgh wrote

If you indicated in the full time OSAP application that you would like to be considered for the scholarship, then you'll be considered for the scholarship and you don't need to do anything more.. just wait until they announce the winners. Make sure you sign and send the required documents though!

Where is it indicated? i completed and submitted my OSAP app without thinking about it , but I do not remember seeing any box to check for QE Schol.

Also is it too late to apply??
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx

@snowman wrote

Also is it too late to apply??

Yes, the deadline was June 17 :/
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Wade3 Wade3
Is the scholarship based on who ever has the highest average? If yes, is it any top 6 courses?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@Wade3 wrote
Is the scholarship based on who ever has the highest average? If yes, is it any top 6 courses?

No, not necessarily. Your have to have a minimum of 80% in your top six, or an equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA).
If you have not already visited the OSAP website, do so and then click on All the Details:

https://osap.gov.on.ca/OSAPPortal/en/A-ZListofAid/PRD003576.html

Of course, the scholarship is past due, but the link above gives you all the information you need.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Wade3 Wade3

@econnected wrote

@Wade3 wrote

No, not necessarily. Your have to have a minimum of 80% in your top six, or an equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA).
If you have not already visited the OSAP website, do so and then click on All the Details:

https://osap.gov.on.ca/OSAPPortal/en/A-ZListofAid/PRD003576.html

Of course, the scholarship is past due, but the link above gives you all the information you need.

Are there any courses(english) that must be included in my top 6?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
I think if you are like top 10% of your school in terms of marks, you get it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of KevinL KevinL
Is it just based on your top 6?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted