yconic - how do you think of ryerson's commerce
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

how do you think of ryerson's commerce

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
and do you think its better then york's administrative studies?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of LampShade LampShade
Don't know enough about York to answer your question, but going to Ryerson wouldn't be a bad choice. Good city, good co-op program, and lots of pride. These guys kicked ass in the DECAU competition after we made fun of them LOL.....
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dancecubed dancecubed
I'll most likely sound biased because I am a Ryerson student, but I did not give this program enough credit before I actually got here.

Admittedly, I fell into the crowd that made fun of Ryerson before I chose to go there, but now that I'm here, I find that there are many opportunities to excel in business. One thing that I liked about Ryerson more than York was the actual atmosphere but that, of course, is completely subjective.

As for comparing both schools, I personally feel that York's B.A.S. gets overshadowed by Schulich. I'd rather go to a university with one solid business program as opposed to two business programs.
Was this helpful? Yes 0