yconic - How does OUAC get updated?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

How does OUAC get updated?

A photo of differentusername differentusername
The secretary in the Student Services office is who inputs the marks at my school. I know this because I needed a mark changed and my hours switched from incomplete to completed and she took me over to the secretary who let me watch as she updated it and then she refreshed the page and the changes were there instantly. So you should probably to to someone in student services or guidance. As for the other question, I'm unable to help you sorry!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Hunter14 Hunter14
The secretary in the Student Services office is who inputs the marks at my school. I know this because I needed a mark changed and my hours switched from incomplete to completed and she took me over to the secretary who let me watch as she updated it and then she refreshed the page and the changes were there instantly. So you should probably to to someone in student services or guidance. As for the other question, I'm unable to help you sorry!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of bcd92 bcd92
itz not your headache; guidance will do it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0