yconic - How hard is it to get a 3.9/4.0 gpa at utm
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

How hard is it to get a 3.9/4.0 gpa at utm

A photo of wormsofsilk wormsofsilk

@wormsofsilk wrote
How hard is it to get a 3.9/4.0 gpa at utm first year, i am planning on applying to the health science program at mcmaster in 2nd year and i know your gpa really matter. I've heard that UTM is hard but if i work hard do you think it is possible to get a 3.9/40? My parents are really frustrated with me right now because one of my marks went in late to OUAC and now i can't get into life sci at Mac because too many people accepted even though i meet the requirement.

FML

There is no objective answer to this question. Whether or not you can receive a 3.9/4.0 GPA at UTM will be based entirely on your studying habits and current ability.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of KeileTheFriendlyMuuMuu KeileTheFriendlyMuuMuu

@wormsofsilk wrote
How hard is it to get a 3.9/4.0 gpa at utm first year, i am planning on applying to the health science program at mcmaster in 2nd year and i know your gpa really matter. I've heard that UTM is hard but if i work hard do you think it is possible to get a 3.9/40? My parents are really frustrated with me right now because one of my marks went in late to OUAC and now i can't get into life sci at Mac because too many people accepted even though i meet the requirement.

FML

There is no objective answer to this question. Whether or not you can receive a 3.9/4.0 GPA at UTM will be based entirely on your studying habits and current ability.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of wormsofsilk wormsofsilk
that's true... but does anyone know if utm life science is similar to mcmaster life science
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of FiresinX FiresinX

@wormsofsilk wrote
that's true... but does anyone know if utm life science is similar to mcmaster life science

Only person who can answer that is someone whose been to both school's, good luck finding someone.

Oh and don't get fooled by looking at the school's rep. School's rep. has nothing to do with your GPA.
Was this helpful? Yes 0