yconic - How hard it is to get good GPA in BHSc at UWO
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

How hard it is to get good GPA in BHSc at UWO

A photo of Angiem Angiem
I am going into BHSc but I would have to keep my grades high for Ivey to do dual fegree BHSc/HBA. How hard or easy is BHSc?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of emotycka emotycka
As with pretty much every faculty at every school,with a few exception, how well you do in University is dependent on you. If you're willing to put in the time and effort, you can definitely keep you average high enough for Ivey. Just don't slack and go into constant party mode. You have to look at University as a your Job. It's your reason for being there, not partying. There's a certain amount of work you need to do to do well. As a guideline, you should be doing 2-3 hours worth of work outside of class for every hour of class time. If you keep up on thins, you won't be stressed and you'll do better.

BOTTOM LINE: University marks are dependent on EFFORT
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of stella406 stella406
How serious is the bell curving at uwo for health sci? and science too if you know...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mynameismattgotmlgo mynameismattgotmlgo
^ Bell curving is very rarely used.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of emotycka emotycka

@mynameismattgotmlgo wrote
^ Bell curving is very rarely used.

+1

I've never heard of it used in a health science course. They sometimes bell up in physics, but it's really rare. More often than not, professors will just pull bad questions off of exams so they don't count. Don't worry about curves. You may run into it once in your entire undergrad, and then it will be in your favor.
Was this helpful? Yes 0