yconic - How high does my average have to be to get into McGill?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

How high does my average have to be to get into McGill?

A photo of LauraStanks LauraStanks
okay so right now im in grade 11 and trying to figure out which universities i should be looking at for next year. i currently have a 94% average and am looking a the science programs (specifically for before med school) and am wondering how high your avverage has to be to get accepted.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of LauraStanks LauraStanks
sorry i'm also looking at Western if anyone knows that one as well. THANKS!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of iliketurtles iliketurtles
For McGill life science you need around 92-93. They don't have any supplementary stuff so once you get that 92 or 93, you're automatically in. I'd say get over 93 and you're in for sure, but obviously there's no guarantees. Western's is mid-80's I think, if you can manage to get into McGill you'll get into Western.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of christinakwan1 christinakwan1
I live in London, and I'm thinking most programs are pretty easy to get into at UWO. I know tons of people that go there.
good luck. :)

oh ps. i heard a girl who goes to mcgill, she wanted to prove something with her 500 volunteer hours, but it was useless. she got in for her 99% average though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of rightsaidfred rightsaidfred

@christinakwan wrote
I live in London, and I'm thinking most programs are pretty easy to get into at UWO. I know tons of people that go there.
good luck. :)

oh ps. i heard a girl who goes to mcgill, she wanted to prove something with her 500 volunteer hours, but it was useless. she got in for her 99% average though.

London represent. What high school you go to?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of metro metro

@LauraStanks wrote
okay so right now im in grade 11 and trying to figure out which universities i should be looking at for next year. i currently have a 94% average and am looking a the science programs (specifically for before med school) and am wondering how high your avverage has to be to get accepted.

keep that kind of avg for next year and you are good for a lot of places
Was this helpful? Yes 0