yconic - How is the atmosphere like at UTM?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

How is the atmosphere like at UTM?

A photo of Yolo30 Yolo30
Got into social sciences..
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
http://zipmeme.com/uploads/generated/g1334123751647443907.jpg
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of krystinn krystinn
I've been there while visiting some friends..
It feels a lot like high school, not much happens
mainly commuters..

To sum it up: very drab
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kathleenUofT kathleenUofT

@Yolo30 wrote
Got into social sciences..

Hi There,
I go to the St. George campus but I live closer to UTM and Im there all the time studying at the library and working out in the gym. The campus is a lot smaller than the downtown campus which might be something you would enjoy if you like a smaller community. Whats great about the campus is that its surrounded by nature, I was studying at the library once and I saw a pack of four deers come right up to the window! It was really cool :) The gym is really amazing, its like a commercial gym and its free for you to use during the year as long as you have a t-card! The library has lots of rooms available that you can book in advance online so that youre guaranteed a place to study which is a really cool feature. I really suggest booking a campus tour so that you can experience the atmostphere for youself! If you are considering residence then I HIGHLY recommend visiting the residences to make sure that they are a good fit for you :).
Was this helpful? Yes 0