yconic - How long did it take you to get over a breakup?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

How long did it take you to get over a breakup?

A photo of Kargo93 Kargo93
So... I broke up today... on V-Day -_-

we been together for 1 year and a month.- today she decides to break up...

How many of you have gf/bf in uni?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I'm still getting over one that happened in September 2009 and another that happened in October 2004. It takes time man.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of tigerwoods tigerwoods
I never dwell on the past. It's done. Learn from it, get over it and move on already!

That said, It takes me maybe one day MAX if the girl is smoking hot or has some other amazing quality. Otherwise, I'm over a breakup in a matter of seconds. "Thanks for the memories. Have a wonderful life. Ciao!"

The way I see it, it's just another experience in the game of life and I'm still better off than when I started.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@tigerwoods wrote
I never dwell on the past. It's done. Learn from it, get over it and move on already!

That said, It takes me maybe one day MAX if the girl is smoking hot or has some other amazing quality. Otherwise, I'm over a breakup in a matter of seconds. "Thanks for the memories. Have a wonderful life. Ciao!"

The way I see it, it's just another experience in the game of life and I'm still better off than when I started.

Hahaha! Says Tiger Woods. :tongue:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I once didn't call a girl back on Valentine's Day, but I never heard from her again, so I guess she wasn't too into me, eh?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SUMmer123456 SUMmer123456
Damn...that sucks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

^%&&^%$% Stop spamming Summer!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SUMmer123456 SUMmer123456

@ARMY101 wrote
^%&&^%$% Stop spamming Summer!

What is this? Now I can't comment on threads I want to? I thought the purpose of this forum was to promote active discussion.
Was this helpful? Yes 0