yconic - How many scholarships have you applied to and Plan to apply to?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

How many scholarships have you applied to and Plan to apply to?

A photo of Classiquely Classiquely
Hi Everyone,

I plan on applying to a cuurent total of 60 scholarships this year! I have already applied to 10+ scholarships. I just want to see how much money I can acquire. How about you?

:cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of moodeline moodeline
Literally everything I've been eligible for.... So many applications. So much work.... No money :/
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@moodeline wrote
Literally everything I've been eligible for.... So many applications. So much work.... No money :/

I understand what you're saying. It's nerve-wracking waiting and waiting for the acceptance/rejection.

:cyclops:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of excitedloon excitedloon

@Classiquely wrote
Hi Everyone,

I plan on applying to a cuurent total of 60 scholarships this year! I have already applied to 10+ scholarships. I just want to see how much money I can acquire. How about you?

I think by this time in the year, a lot of people have lost the will power to keep applying :P so congrats on still being able to and good luck with future applications!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@excitedloon wrote

@Classiquely wrote
Hi Everyone,

I think by this time in the year, a lot of people have lost the will power to keep applying :P so congrats on still being able to and good luck with future applications!

Haha I can understand that!

It's just that I keep recalling my mom telling me about some girl who applied to 500 scholarships and winning over $100,000. That's what keeps me going!

:brilsmurf
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
I think I applied for like.. almost 10 by now.
I got rejection letters from a major entrance scholarship and one from the Burger King one. :(
Waiting to hear back from others..
ESPECIALLY RBC
-.-
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
Let's just say that everyone on SA probably applied to a couple...!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of meryn meryn
I applied to over 70 or 80 in my grad year... I ended up getting one big entrance one from my University (based just on my academic average, a bursary from my church and 2 independent ones. In total $20,200. Even though 4/70 means a lot of rejections and a lot of not hearing back, it was still definitely worth it!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jenyouwin jenyouwin
I applied to 7 and got rejected for 5 so far :(

Was this helpful? Yes 0