yconic - how much do you expect to pay on entrance?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

how much do you expect to pay on entrance?

A photo of Jesseyeahh Jesseyeahh
I'm interested in seeing how much tuition you are expecting to pay independently upon entrance -without OSAP, bursaries, scholarships, etc. I get that this might be "too personal" of a question or something, so just give a rough number. I should have about 3 grand by the time september rolls around.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
It depends which university and which program.
The university where I'm going, I'm expecting to pay at least 6k without any assistance.. that's just tuition, though..
Have to pay for residence and transportation over to the school.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of zohra.zaidan zohra.zaidan
Well, if I don't get any scholarships, or entrance awards, etc, etc. I would be paying roughly 7000-8000 from my pocket. However, the university I applied to offers plenty of great scholarships, and awards, and so I think I will end up paying a little more than half of my estimate? If not less?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I haven't paid anything out of pocket for tuition; it's all been covered by OSAP. Only thing I've paid for myself is books, but the army reimburses that money to me.
Was this helpful? Yes 0