yconic - How much money is Queens PSE and Waterloo AIF
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

How much money is Queens PSE and Waterloo AIF

A photo of Asharq Asharq
Hey guys I have been trying to find on the websites how much it costs to submit the AIF and PSE for Waterloo and Queens? Does anyone have this information because the applications are due next week so the sooner the better :compress:

thanks a lot guys! and good luck :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of jzliu jzliu

@Asharq wrote
Hey guys I have been trying to find on the websites how much it costs to submit the AIF and PSE for Waterloo and Queens? Does anyone have this information because the applications are due next week so the sooner the better :compress:

thanks a lot guys! and good luck :D

free
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Asharq Asharq
hey are you sure its free? Does it say its free on the site because I cant seem to find anything regarding payments.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of IanSharer IanSharer
They're free..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jzliu jzliu

@Asharq wrote
hey are you sure its free? Does it say its free on the site because I cant seem to find anything regarding payments.

Which means its free haha...only paying one is ivey... but that's because it basically a separate "school" from western...

And I'm sure, because I already submitted my AIF and my friends already submitted their PSEs
Was this helpful? Yes 0