yconic - How much weight did you gain/lost during your first school year?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

How much weight did you gain/lost during your first school year?

A photo of Businessman Businessman
In September - 192 pounds
Now - 158 pounds
= 34 pounds lost

Diet -
Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/ - Economics, Psychology, Finances and Accounting textbooks
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of ktel ktel
I've been the same weight more or less since high school
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of chatmike chatmike
I think i lost some muscle mass but gained it's weight in gut, so i'm roughly the same LOL.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of chickenfingerlove chickenfingerlove
I gained sooo much weight around my stomach area.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
gained around 5 lbs which i lost shortly after the year ended. mmm greasy caf food.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of inthemaking inthemaking
My weight never changes, I've been the same weight +/- 2 lbs since I was 16. But I did notice that I looked thinner after living on campus on 1st year (lots of walking, and I lived in suite style rez so I made my own food).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of colakid123 colakid123
I've gained around 5 pounds in my first semester of university. Not much but since I'm petite I feel it. Time to actually exercise (besides the 45 min or so of walking I do a day).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of naim2011a naim2011a
Hi very thanks to the person who made this post, this was very informative for me. Great website...and cool article man...thanx for the great post...keep on posting such articles... Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.
Was this helpful? Yes 0