yconic - How to get a co-op internship in Canada
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

How to get a co-op internship in Canada

A photo of theapprentice theapprentice
Hi,

I was wondering if there are any opportunities for students who dont have a co-op program at their school but still want that experience? all I could find was this:

http://mycanadianuniversity.com/six-killer-ways-to-obtain-the-co-op-internship-in-canada.html

I am applying every chance I can get, any tips would be appreciated

thanks
theapprentice

Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
LOL Spam!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Just to show you that this is not spam and I am a "REAL" person, I am replying to your no-value add message.

This is a really good forum with very smart members, I just needed some tips on how I could get a co-op/ internship without being in an actual co-op program and I am sure that I am not the only one.

If you have nothing to add please don't say anything at all,

thanks,
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@theapprentice wrote
Just to show you that this is not spam and I am a "REAL" person, I am replying to your no-value add message.

This is a really good forum with very smart members, I just needed some tips on how I could get a co-op/ internship without being in an actual co-op program and I am sure that I am not the only one.

If you have nothing to add please don't say anything at all,

thanks,

Shut it spammer.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

lol Jacob, I am going to get you back for that ;) didnt even recognize you llol
Was this helpful? Yes 0