yconic - How to send Ielts to Uof T?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

How to send Ielts to Uof T?

A photo of cloverhannah cloverhannah
I want to send my ielts to U of T. However, when I was looking for the mailing address of U of T st.George, the wesite said U of T only accepts results that are sent electronically. I wonder how I can send my ielts to the university cuz it seems that Ielts centre only provide posting service and I have never heard of Ielts saying that they can send the results electronically. What should I do?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of cheers123 cheers123
Hi Hannah!
I am also an applicant to UoT and I also sent my IELTS results.HOWEVER, I read that only copies which are sent directly by the examining board or whatever you call it, will be accepted.So I requested for extra copies of my result sheets and provided them with the mailing addresses of the universities.Its a bit pricey, but oh well, everything about university is!Can you please provide a link here as to where you read about that electronic copy thing?I hope I'm correct!
Hope this helps you!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

http://www.adm.utoronto.ca/adm-awards/p1.action?domain=adm&page=ept_ielts

"Sending us your results: Results must be sent to us electronically by the testing service. We do not accept paper results." :( I'm very confused~
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Yeah, that IS confusing, I think you should check with your testing agency.I didn't read that page before, but the English requirements page on the same site.That only said that the results must be sent directly from the testing agency.But like you, I have never heard of IL's sending results electronically.The people at the agency never mentioned it to me.Please let me know what the agency says, you sort of scared me!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@cheers123 wrote
Yeah, that IS confusing, I think you should check with your testing agency.I didn't read that page before, but the English requirements page on the same site.That only said that the results must be sent directly from the testing agency.But like you, I have never heard of IL's sending results electronically.The people at the agency never mentioned it to me.Please let me know what the agency says, you sort of scared me!

They received my Ielts report already. SO I think mailing should be fine:)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kathleenUofT kathleenUofT

@cloverhannah wrote
I want to send my ielts to U of T. However, when I was looking for the mailing address of U of T st.George, the wesite said U of T only accepts results that are sent electronically. I wonder how I can send my ielts to the university cuz it seems that Ielts centre only provide posting service and I have never heard of Ielts saying that they can send the results electronically. What should I do?

Hi there, I’m glad to hear you are choose to study at the University of Toronto, It’s a great school and I love it! This sounds like a question for the awards and admissions office. I really feel like calling them would give you the fastest answer:
www.adm.utoronto.ca | (416) 978-2190
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted