yconic - How to transfer to Ryerson???
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

How to transfer to Ryerson???

A photo of thelegend thelegend
I am currently just starting off at laurier in honours economics and accounting

how to do transfer into ryerson ted rogers for business managemment?

Or is it possible to start in january ? because i dunt mind taking a few months off.

Please help .. thanks

Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of BAcc2015 BAcc2015

@thelegend wrote
I am currently just starting off at laurier in honours economics and accounting

how to do transfer into ryerson ted rogers for business managemment?

Or is it possible to start in january ? because i dunt mind taking a few months off.

Please help .. thanks

Apply through OUAC 105. Right now! You have to pay $100 plus application fees for each university you apply to. And you have to apply to a minimum of three programs.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of thelegend thelegend
I have to apply through OUAC 105???

can i enter the program in january?

can someone please clarify exactly what i have to do to transfer please?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sllencer sllencer
There's an application on OUAC ( yes I think it's 105, read the website; if you're still unsure call, dont email, CALL) you fill out and apply to schools.
So, most programs don't have winter admissions ( they don't let new people in starting in janauary); of course this depends on the program and school. The school will ask for your high school marks and the marks from your current school- yes they matter very much. After they've got all that and other appropriate supporting documents, they will assess you.

If you're accepted, grats.

What you will then look for is to transfer credits, this means using the courses you 've taken from your current school as an equivalent for a course at your new school. For example, if you're doing a calculus course right now and in your new school 1st year students also got to do a calculus course, you can petition your school to look at your old course and see if it's appropriate as an equivalent (they look at the syllabus/ description of the course). This process can go either way.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sllencer sllencer
There's an application on OUAC ( yes I think it's 105, read the website; if you're still unsure call, dont email, CALL) you fill out and apply to schools.
So, most programs don't have winter admissions ( they don't let new people in starting in janauary); of course this depends on the program and school. The school will ask for your high school marks and the marks from your current school- yes they matter very much. After they've got all that and other appropriate supporting documents, they will assess you.

If you're accepted, grats.

What you will then look for is to transfer credits, this means using the courses you 've taken from your current school as an equivalent for a course at your new school. For example, if you're doing a calculus course right now and in your new school 1st year students also got to do a calculus course, you can petition your school to look at your old course and see if it's appropriate as an equivalent (they look at the syllabus/ description of the course). This process can go either way.
Was this helpful? Yes 0