yconic - Huge dilemma
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Huge dilemma

A photo of Gucci Gucci
Hi, this is my first time posting on these forums.

I am currently a Grade 11 student. During my grade 9-10 years, I did not care about school. I took the applied route, and even failed a couple of classes. Now, I have matured and have greater ambitions (business school, rotman, ryerson)

This year I stepped up, but, considering I took the applied route my previous years, I am having a slight struggle trying to figure out how I am supposed to get the 4U math/other courses done in time of my graduation.

Currently, I am in.

- G11 Accounting (Uni Prep)
- G10 Applied Math (Have a 97)
- G10 Academic English (80+)
- Phy. Ed

What should I do?

Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of inthemaking inthemaking
Take the transition courses you need in order to enroll in U courses in night class/online/summer school.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Gucci Gucci

@inthemaking wrote
Take the transition courses you need in order to enroll in U courses in night class/online/summer school.

So, I'm in G10 applied math and I want to get into Functions (need G10 academic). Should I take G10 academic this year in summer school, or do I have to also take G9 academic in order to get into G10 academic?

:scratch:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of cosstickxx cosstickxx

@Gucci wrote

@inthemaking wrote

So, I'm in G10 applied math and I want to get into Functions (need G10 academic). Should I take G10 academic this year in summer school, or do I have to also take G9 academic in order to get into G10 academic?

:scratch:

no you don't have to take grade 9 academic. there will either be a trasnfer course you can take over the summer, or if you're satisfied you can also take a 3m and then the 4u (i'm pretty sure at least) ask student services
Was this helpful? Yes 0