yconic - Humanities at UofT?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Humanities at UofT?

A photo of Rockerchick94 Rockerchick94
Does anyone know when UofT will be sending offers of admission for Arts and Sciences (Humanities) ??

Or has anyone heard from the St. George campus or Western ?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of Luiisa Luiisa
As far as I remember, early acceptances are sent our around late January/early February. Most people that get these had taken grade12 courses in grade 11 or an equivalent. However, most decisions are made in April or May, when the university has received more marks for each student.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kathleenUofT kathleenUofT

@Rockerchick94 wrote
Does anyone know when UofT will be sending offers of admission for Arts and Sciences (Humanities) ??

Or has anyone heard from the St. George campus or Western ?

Hi There!
UofT will be sending admissions in april and may! So hang in there! It is a great school and I’ve loved my experience there!
Please message me if you have any questions :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of donaldbelfon donaldbelfon
Though a slew of early offers of admission have already been sent out, the bulk of the University of Toronto's admissions are sent out from late April to early May. Its important to take into account that UofT has a lot of applicants and in order to offer every student an equally fair and unbiased chance, it requires some time to process all of the applications. But definitely keep an eye on the portal, because it will be your first communication of acceptance.

Be patient, UofT has a lot of applicants and thusly, needs a bit more time to read all of them!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of donaldbelfon donaldbelfon
Though a slew of early offers of admission have already been sent out, the bulk of the University of Toronto's admissions are sent out from late April to early May. Its important to take into account that UofT has a lot of applicants and in order to offer every student an equally fair and unbiased chance, it requires some time to process all of the applications. But definitely keep an eye on the portal, because it will be your first communication of acceptance.

Be patient, UofT has a lot of applicants and thusly, needs a bit more time to read all of them!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Rockerchick94 Rockerchick94
Oh okay, thanks for your input everyone!
I really hope i do get into UofT, its my first choice.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Minia5 Minia5
Are you aware of the averages needed for Humanities @ UofT (Vic)? I'm waiting for my acceptance and I have a feeling that I won't be accepted because of my current averages + the Vic essay's we had to write.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kathleenUofT kathleenUofT

@Minia5 wrote
Are you aware of the averages needed for Humanities @ UofT (Vic)? I'm waiting for my acceptance and I have a feeling that I won't be accepted because of my current averages + the Vic essay's we had to write.

Hi there,
Don’t worry, UofT will be sending out admissions in April and May! If you have not heard from them by this time you may consider contacting the awards and admissions office to see if offers are still being released. The cut off average does change from year to year and it varies with the applicant pool so last years GPA cutoff isn’t necessarily an indication of this years unless the grades are the same from both sets of applicants.
I know this can be a very stressful time, but do not worry! You will likely receive an offer of admissions in the spring. Applying to University is very exciting, you have a lot of great things to look forward too! I’m so glad you chose to study at the Univeristy of Toronto. I promise it will meet your academic, personal and social expectations. If you have any questions regarding student life at UofT feel free to message me!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Milkberry Milkberry
I got my acceptance to UofT's University College St. George's campus on March 9th via email.
Was this helpful? Yes 0