yconic - I am so screwed!!!!!!!!!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

I am so screwed!!!!!!!!!!

A photo of ono ono
Ok so i applied to laurier's BBA/BA program and they accepted me. But I don't like it now and I want to get offer to BBA. Is it too late to change it now or I still have a chance?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
11 replies

A photo of Ephemerality Ephemerality

@ono wrote
Ok so i applied to laurier's BBA/BA program and they accepted me. But I don't like it now and I want to get offer to BBA. Is it too late to change it now or I still have a chance?

wait...why don't you like it anymore o-o
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ono ono

@Ephemerality wrote

@ono wrote

too much math and not a designation program
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ono ono
Do you think if I can still change it?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of king0fkings king0fkings
I dont think you can. Try to email admissions but Im pretty sure they will just say accept your offer and after June 2, if there is available space in BBA they will send you an offer, if you meet the requirements.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Ephemerality Ephemerality

@ono wrote

@Ephemerality wrote

@ono wrote

oh no...now I'm worried too @@ I thought there'll be "more designation" into it....
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ono ono

@king0fkings wrote
I dont think you can. Try to email admissions but Im pretty sure they will just say accept your offer and after June 2, if there is available space in BBA they will send you an offer, if you meet the requirements.

why can't I change it? I still haven't accepted the offer. they just sent me the offer of admission. Moreover, the last round of BBA admssion still haven't finished sending them out. Mind to explain your thought?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ono ono

@Ephemerality wrote

@ono wrote

@Ephemerality wrote

@ono wrote

oh no...now I'm worried too @@ I thought there'll be "more designation" into it....

apparently it's not :( fml
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Slowwy Slowwy

@ono wrote

So u applied to the couble degree program and now u only want teh BBA? If that's the case, you can change it..All you have to do is drop the BA . You can call them and ask them to do that for you or do that when your at laurier...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of LSMC LSMC
If you get accepted to it, you can just drop into regular BBA easily...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Chara Chara
I saw this thread title and thought there was actually something wrong, like maybe you didn't get accepted to anything and you have to work at a fast food place next year or something.
But thats not even a big deal at all, don't over react. Dropping to bba is as easy as 5 minutes in the guidance counsellor's office.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Just give Laurier a call. I'm sure you'd be able to
Was this helpful? Yes 0