yconic - I am still debating!!! Where should I go?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

I am still debating!!! Where should I go?

A photo of martinlui52 martinlui52
I have been accepted to UWO's BMOS at King's and at Main Campus (+ Ivey AEO), math/business administrative at waterloo (single degree, co-op), and risk management at waterloo(co-op).

I live in London, but I don't mind paying extra for the residence if I have to because I am applying for OSAP anyway. King's has the most scholarship, main campus at uwo give better education(?). And if I go to UWO and management to get to Ivey, I am pretty much guaranteed for a high-paid job!!! But the co-op programs at waterloo look appealing too!! Where should I go??
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Choose Ivey! the single degree and FARM program are not the best Waterloo offers.
As you are from London you can save up for the Ivey tuition so there is no reason why you would pick Waterloo over it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of martinlui52 martinlui52
thank you for your advice! But then should I go to King's or Main?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of immaculatedx immaculatedx
the programs are pretty different. Choose UW if you like math and feel a fit in those type of programs. Otherwise choose Ivey
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MadSalty MadSalty
Both are bad imo.
Was this helpful? Yes 0