yconic - I haven't received ANY scholarship information from Guelph or Toronto???
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

I haven't received ANY scholarship information from Guelph or Toronto???

A photo of hobbes hobbes
Hey
So, I have been accepted to everywhere that I applied and going into 2nd semester my average 86...at Guelph, if you're above 85 then you get 2000$. But I haven't heard ANYTHING. I haven't heard about the financial aid I applied for either and some of my friends have... Same with U of T. Should I be concerned...?????

Have they just not sent out all of the letters yet?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of canta93loupe canta93loupe
For U of T, they mention scholarship information in your acceptance letter. Though, the way it works for U of T now, you have to have an average of 92+ to get any money... So I guess if they don't mention anything in your acceptance letter, you don't get any money? That's just what I'm assuming for scholarships anyway. For Guelph... maybe they're just waiting for your final marks before they give you/mention money...?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of littleroom littleroom
For UofT, you need an entrance average of 92% and above to receive $2000 from the school. Your college *might* award you some money later.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of hobbes hobbes
Hmmm. Well, Guelph is offering me money but I haven't heard anything now from just U of T. I'm not sure if I should be nervous, because I heard UTAPS doesn't send out money until you submit OSAP? Is this true?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of IneedHalp IneedHalp
Lol, you don't need a 92 avg lmao

But if you are expecting 3-5k, your average should be 88+
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jjlk jjlk
you need an admission average of at least 92% to get uoft's scholarship (president entrance scholarship). you cant get it with 86 average, but you might get some college awards/scholarships
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
I got a letter from U of T a couple of days ago saying i won a scholarship. I was sooo pissed they sent it to me like a week before my response was due. It's ridiculous how much they DON'T care at all..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jjlk jjlk

@Nyx wrote
I got a letter from U of T a couple of days ago saying i won a scholarship. I was sooo pissed they sent it to me like a week before my response was due. It's ridiculous how much they DON'T care at all..

congrats! what scholarship did you get?
Was this helpful? Yes 0