yconic - I need help and thoughts! Deciding on which undergrad program to take on
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

I need help and thoughts! Deciding on which undergrad program to take on

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Hi! I'm a student from Singapore American School and I'm a permanent resident of Canada (specifically Ontario). If I want to continue my studies in medicine (chasing my dream to be a doctor) after my undergraduate degree, which school can do that best? So between Queen's life science, McGill's life science and McMaster's health science honors, which should I go to?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of inthemaking inthemaking
All of those programs are good and will take you to med school if you work hard in them.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Alikat Alikat
I have heard amazing things about all of them, although the McMaster program is supposed to be the best. One of the things I have heard about that program is that it is super-competitive. If you can deal with that then great, but if you are the sort of person that likes to enjoy life and be friends with everyone, it doesn't sound like this it the program for you.

Good luck with whatever you decide :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0