yconic - I NEED HELP! WILL I GET IN
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

I NEED HELP! WILL I GET IN

A photo of Vinnny123 Vinnny123
im a grade 12 student and I got my marks for first semester and mid term:

Advanced functions:70 final
English:72 final
Religion:85 final
Accounting:86 mid
Economics:80 mid
Computer science: 85-90 mid

From my top 6 my average is 78-81, I applied for both ryerson business management and York accounting(BBA) I really intested in either one, will I get acceptance with these marks! PLEASE NEED HELP BEEN STRESSING ALL YEAR :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of Jason202 Jason202
ryerson business cutline for this year is 83%, your average is around 79-80.
so yeah... york accepts low 80s for business so you still have a chance if your computer science mark is in high 80s
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Ok I so could possibly get into the accounting program at york? With an 80 average?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

well im not the recruiter so i dont know much but i think its possible, but to be honest your marks are kind of vague if you know what i mean . you met the requirements but its not in the safe zone . well for best of luck hope you get in.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Yea I know what you mean, I really doubt I'm gonna get in. I also got accepted to ryerson business tech manangement and IT at york but I didn't reaLly want to go to those, but I might have to now FML
Was this helpful? Yes 0

its not over yet dont worry, cheer up man. even if you don't get in you can always do one more year and there is nothing to be ashamed about.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Thanks but I'm definatly not doing another year. I'd rather go to business tech at ryerson... Ohwell hopefully I get in to york.
Was this helpful? Yes 0