yconic - I need help with my course choices! (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

I need help with my course choices! (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

A photo of RedMittenDoc RedMittenDoc
K well my pc ate my post so imma rewrite this in short form.

(I plan on applying to a life or health or biomed program at hopefuly at Mcgill, Mcmaster, Queens, Ottawa or Western [not in any order])

I'm bad at french - I'll get a 85 max this and next year maybe not even that more likely 83 - my other marks will be mid 90s- low 90s - should I drop it next year - will this affect me in a good or bad way - does only my total average or top 6 average matter to my university applications - does being bilingual with an immersion certificate out way a low mark on my application - which universities look at ALL my marks and which only my top 6 grade 11 AND/OR 12 mark or are they calculated the same - whats another easy academic u bird course besides Exercise Science (that one sounds fun!) for grade 12 if I have another space in my table.

Then I said:
Thanks for reading this guys and gals (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ !
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of gassergasser gassergasser
Universities only look at your top six U/M courses and ONLY your top six (Note: Pre-reqs are included in this)

For early acceptances they usually look at three 12 U/M courses, and the top three grade 11 ones. I don't think having an immersion certificate will matter (Unless you apply to french/french education programs)

As fot an easy U course, I suggest you take history(If you like that kind of stuff), business management(I'm getting 100 in that class right now), earth and space sciences etc....
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Depends... which teacher at your school is an easy marker :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0