yconic - I need URGENT help!!!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

I need URGENT help!!!!

A photo of heartlesssoul heartlesssoul
I know that I come up with weirdest questions ever but I really need help!

I will most probably get accepted into Ryerson Commerce. However, I was STUPID enough to not care about Rotman. My average is 80.83 percent and I know it is not sufficient for Rotman but I could easily pull it to 85 percent and i have decent ECs. Now, since the deadline is over, I am stuck in middle of nowhere. So, do you think that I should go to Ryerson and than try to transfer in second year or go to UTM Management program and try to switch? Which one will be easier for me and for which one I will be considered? Eaiser to transfer from UTM to Rotman or from Ryerson to Rotman? I am not willing to go to Commerce at UTM because they require Calc and Ad Functions...

Please help me!!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

Can I get into UTM Management with 80.83 percent?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of gassergasser gassergasser
The einfo page says you need to be in the mid 80s, call them and ask what your chances are.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@gassergasser wrote
The einfo page says you need to be in the mid 80s, call them and ask what your chances are.

Yes, but I want help from previous applicants and current ones..There are many informed people here..I will call the university on Monday but I am just curious if 80.83 will lead me to the school..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Bump
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of datastage datastage
This is really nice one to see this topic again.
Thanks for sharing this one.
Datastage
Was this helpful? Yes 0