yconic - i think im screwed.
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

i think im screwed.

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I have a lot of friends who were barely passing in grade 11 but aced their grade 12 courses. Don't worry, just be prepared to work really hard... After all, universities look at your top 6, not your gr 11 marks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of Cr?meGlac Cr?meGlac
I have a lot of friends who were barely passing in grade 11 but aced their grade 12 courses. Don't worry, just be prepared to work really hard... After all, universities look at your top 6, not your gr 11 marks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Viking21 Viking21

@fxoqxc wrote
start learning the advanced functions material now, trig 2 is no joke.

I did well in trig 2...trig 1 pissed me off.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of KingKhan KingKhan
What exactly is trig 2? Trig identities, etc?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Viking21 Viking21

@KingKhan wrote
What exactly is trig 2? Trig identities, etc?

yes.

In comparison to my class I did really well in trig 1. But still I didn't like radians.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of jelly jelly

@ZobiaQureshi wrote
Haha, thanks.
i rented the advanced functions textbook over summer.
im doing every question in the textbook so im prepped for adv functions.

also, my older brother is going to Rotman this year for first year...
he had the same courses as me, so i have all of his test/quizzes/assignments. etc.
grade 12 is going to be so hard ;3

i guess the key for success is constant practise for every course and no backing down.

Every question? Gee you're dedicated LOL. I used to do out-of-school classes for math, until I quit in grade 10. Difficult as hell and I sure didn't understand everything, marks were in the 60s. It helped me a lot in functions and adv. functions though, but it didn't cover visual parts of the course (e.g. drawing graphs, transformations). I just think you're overdoing it, really. Advanced Functions isn't that hard of a course, everyone who took it with me did fairly well without too much effort.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of superstar2011 superstar2011

@ZobiaQureshi wrote
Haha, thanks.
i rented the advanced functions textbook over summer.
im doing every question in the textbook so im prepped for adv functions.

also, my older brother is going to Rotman this year for first year...
he had the same courses as me, so i have all of his test/quizzes/assignments. etc.
grade 12 is going to be so hard ;3

i guess the key for success is constant practise for every course and no backing down.

Some questions may not be done algebraically, so have a graphing calculator ready with you. I've also seen numerous wrong answers and questions that don't make sense at all in every math textbook I've received. Don't overdo the questions- you'll get bored and tired real soon.
Was this helpful? Yes 0