yconic - I wasn't sure where to put this but where in Canada can you get a masters in business?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

I wasn't sure where to put this but where in Canada can you get a masters in business?

A photo of zefyre zefyre
I was wondering after getting a bachelors in commerce where can I get a masters in marketing, human resources, etc and what is required to be considered into a masters program?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of g93 g93
http://www.mbaprogramsincanada.com/

Rotman, Queen's and Ivey are some of the better MBA programs.

-

It is hard to get into (good) MBA programs fresh out of undergrad, this is because work experience is very important. MBA programs are designed for people without any business knwoledge (eg. engineers). Marks are fairly important, although for good schools once you are past 3.6 or 3.7 GPA it supposedly matters very little. And then the usual volunteer/ECs are always considered, I'm assuming there's some sort of supplementary application (I do not know for sure, because high school is quite a long ways from MBA programs).
Was this helpful? Yes 0