yconic - IB diploma - How many points do i need in the final to keep my offer for ivey/queens
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

IB diploma - How many points do i need in the final to keep my offer for ivey/queens

A photo of asian123 asian123
It doesnt state anywhere on the Richard IVey offer package which i recieved through mail, but on the package which i got from UWO, its saying i need 28 in the final exams to keep my BMOS offer for western, does this include Richard Ivey's AEO offer as well?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I would guess that the 28 points is sufficient for the conditional however its best to email them as they are quick to respond. You could always try the Ivey thread where Richard may be able to help you?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of colakid123 colakid123
Where are you from/doing high school asian123, because some schools will look at your regular marks and your IB grades.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of scribbles scribbles
I emailed liaison@uwo.com with this same question, and they responded with the following:

Ivey doesn’t have a standard minimum. Instead, they would like to see that you are within about 3 percentage points of the average you had when you were offered AEO.

This may mean that they don't look at IB score or it means you have to maintain an IB score within 1 or 2 points of your predicted score...kind of worrisome. i was hoping i wouldn't have to study very hard for the may exams...

Did anyone get more info on this?
Was this helpful? Yes 0