yconic - if a teacher tells you not to worry about the mark you recieved on a cu presentation...
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

if a teacher tells you not to worry about the mark you recieved on a cu presentation...

A photo of zefyre zefyre
Is that good? It was through email anyway and he was like my performance was admirable and I felt like i did a horrible job o.O
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of jelly jelly
Probably depends on your teacher's standards... a lot of teachers I know think that kids getting marks in the 70s is considered doing well, but many would disagree.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jelly jelly
Probably depends on your teacher's standards... a lot of teachers I know think that kids getting marks in the 70s is considered doing well, but many would disagree.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Super Super
Well then don't worry about it. Just chill, relax... is all good.
If your teacher tells you to not worry about the mark it will usually because they 1) Don't want to deal with your complaining. 2) Will give you an average - high mark (depending on the teacher's standards, as stated above).
Was this helpful? Yes 0