yconic - if universities dont accept you after midterm are you screwed?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

if universities dont accept you after midterm are you screwed?

A photo of zefyre zefyre
if universities dont accept you after midterm are you screwed?

i have an 82.5 average with my private school course and i should be getting into ted rogers but no response yet >_> But as well my day school course is on there and im getting 41 but my guidance councellor will update that on monday. am i screwed?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Bluesharpies Bluesharpies
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess (hope!) that that 41 is in no way going to be in your top 6. You probably won't get offers right away though.

Not too sure what you're asking... but 2nd semester midterms ARE the last set of marks schools get from you before people finalize acceptances.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of zefyre zefyre
haha yea my guidance councellor is going to drop that for me on monday >.> But basically if universities don't send you an offer of admission after viewing your midterms, pretty much you're not going to get accepted to uni? o.O
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of safarhealthsci1 safarhealthsci1

@zefyre wrote
haha yea my guidance councellor is going to drop that for me on monday >.> But basically if universities don't send you an offer of admission after viewing your midterms, pretty much you're not going to get accepted to uni? o.O

In specific cases it is still possible, but you have to talk to the universities and explain your situation. (usually for less competitive programs).
Was this helpful? Yes 0