yconic - iliketurtles
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

iliketurtles

A photo of maelong maelong
i still haven't got any mail from the school
should i call them and ask?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
15 replies

A photo of iliketurtles iliketurtles
For McGill? I don't remember how long it took for me...when did you submit it? It took me over a week I think.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@iliketurtles wrote
For McGill? I don't remember how long it took for me...when did you submit it? It took me over a week I think.

feb 1st
u convinced me to apply. remember bro?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Just wait. If you're that worried e-mail (or call) them asking about it. There's nothing you can really do.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@iliketurtles wrote
Just wait. If you're that worried e-mail (or call) them asking about it. There's nothing you can really do.

well i remember it says i'm suppose to get a confirmation within 48hours, so...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@iliketurtles wrote

actually what i'm worried about is that i applied to the school around 11pm (Calgary Time)
so it must be like 2am for ontario i think which is feb 2nd
but i paid and every thing
by the way thanks for encouraging me to apply lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I have no idea what they're gonna do. I would just e-mail them right now telling them about your situation and just ask about it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@iliketurtles wrote
I have no idea what they're gonna do. I would just e-mail them right now telling them about your situation and just ask about it.

do you know their e-mail address?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

http://webforms.mcgill.ca/servicepoint/contact.asp?bhcp=1
use that link I guess
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@iliketurtles wrote
http://webforms.mcgill.ca/servicepoint/contact.asp?bhcp=1
use that link I guess

thanks I just sent an e-mail saying
"Hello
I applied to the school three days ago, which is feb 1st (before 12am, feb 2nd), but i still haven't got any confirmation mail. I paid 100$ as an application fee, and followed the instructions right. I am really worried, and hope I can get a reply from the school.
Thank you for reading this e-mail.

merci d'avoir lu cet e-mail"

when did you get your confirmation mail?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I honestly don't remember. I applied really early (like November)...like my e-mail reads November 23rd, but I have no idea when I actually submitted it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@iliketurtles wrote
I honestly don't remember. I applied really early (like November)...like my e-mail reads November 23rd, but I have no idea when I actually submitted it.

i just got an email back from the school saying the following

Dear Future Student,

Undergraduate admission requirements vary depending on the program to which you are applying and your educational background. For more information, or to apply to McGill, please visit our website at: http://www.mcgill.ca/undergraduate-admissions

This website contains useful information such as:

* Why McGill?
* Programs of study
* Admissions requirements
* The costs of attending McGill University
* And much more, including a PDF version of our University Viewbook

Still have questions? Please reply to this email and we will respond to you shortly.

McGill University: a community of learners where passionate, independent minds come together to combine their great ideas and make even greater ones.

Sincerely,
McGill University
Service Point
http://www.mcgill.ca/students/servicepoint/

Closed Date and Time : 2012-02-04 at 23:33:01 , Ticket # 00142223
It doesn't say anything about confirmation,,, so do you think i should email them again?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Yeah
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@iliketurtles wrote
Yeah

just did.
and when i logged on to "https://banweb.mcgill.ca/pban1/hzskalog.P_DispAppLogin?p_langue=01"
it says i paid the school fee at 12:46am feb 2nd, which is 10:46pm feb 1st for Calgary, will this be effected negatively?
and can people still apply? the portal is still open so..

Was this helpful? Yes 0

Well if it says you paid, I don't suppose they can flat out reject you. I honestly don't know man this is my first time going through this, so I really can't help you much. The best thing to do now is wait for an answer from McGill.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@iliketurtles wrote
Well if it says you paid, I don't suppose they can flat out reject you. I honestly don't know man this is my first time going through this, so I really can't help you much. The best thing to do now is wait for an answer from McGill.

oh well, guess i should just wait for them to send me an email back,
thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0