yconic - im new and i need advice!!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

im new and i need advice!!!

A photo of Abdullahfoster Abdullahfoster
Hi, im a high school student that heard about this site. Im interested in Psychology program at UofT and im wondering how all this works and whats the best way to get a scholarship..
Was this helpful? Yes 0
14 replies

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of Qq Qq
It's in the life sciences department

You can google the rest
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of alexdenn alexdenn
Hey, you can also go on the U of T webpage. They have information on their on the type of bursaries and sponsorships that they offering. Their might be one that meet your criteria. **You wouldn't be able to apply until you have been accepted also you can apply for entry awards if your marks are good** http://www.adm.utoronto.ca/adm-awards/html/awards/in_course_ut_all.htm
:) Hopes this helps.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of clairec21 clairec21
There are the standard entrance scholarships that you are automatically considered for.
Also, if you are going to St.George you will have to choose a college. Each college has scholarships for its students that you should check out.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
There are always bursaries, grants, and work studies available once you get in. But usually, you just have to wait for an automatic entrance scholarship.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Some highschools will also give there students bursaries if you have high marks in the area you want to study. You would have to see a guidance counsellor about it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of simpson18 simpson18
Go to Student Awards or something like that on the U of T website, and it will give you a list of tons of awards that you might be able to apply to. If you're within the U of T area, you can always go to the Students Award Office or Financial Office (I'm not a U of T student, so I'm not sure what it's called) and talk to someone there. They are usually really helpful.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion

@simpson18 wrote
Go to Student Awards

Link please.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ashleybrough92 ashleybrough92
well I'm also in high school and so far a site that I found very helpful was this one studentawards.ca its is really good with lots of info
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of LaPetiteTanya LaPetiteTanya
I'm in the same position as you and im having a hard time finding scholarships that I qualify for. Mesy best advice is to serach and search some more. They're out there, but take time to find and fill out. Apply to as many as you possibly can
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of VegaKrazmych VegaKrazmych

@simpson18 wrote
Go to Student Awards

Never heard of it
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Sam22v Sam22v
Entrance scholarships wont work for me because you are only eliglble if you are coming right from highschool.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kreitmeier kreitmeier
I'm also a grade 12 student graduating this spring. I find this site very useful. If you update your profile information to the max and with great detail, the site matches you with types of scholarships you qualify for and that go good with your personality. Just keep updating info and keep checking your account for more matches. It's super easy to enter for scholarships. You just need to do a bit of work to get them.
Was this helpful? Yes 0