yconic - I'm screwed arn‘t I? (Ivey)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

I'm screwed arn‘t I? (Ivey)

A photo of CalliePaascheton CalliePaascheton
For one of my references for Ivey, she gave me her contact information in cursive writing so when I copied her email I made a typo. When I found out I was terrified and sent them a email notifying this error but no response was given to me. I know it is entirely my fault for something so careless, but I really wanted to go to Ivey....but it's game over now isn't it? XS
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of immaculatedx immaculatedx
You can call Ivey to fix it.

Or you can just do nothing. Chances are they don't contact your reference and if they do, it's generally through phone if I remember correctly.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Eccedentesiast Eccedentesiast
I think you should definitely contact Ivey, perhaps this time calling them to make sure? That's about the only thing you can do, since they won't be able to know they have the wrong contact info otherwise. According to what I've heard, they'll contact your references. Although, even if you think they won't, it's better to be safe just in case right?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@immaculatedx wrote
You can call Ivey to fix it.

Or you can just do nothing. Chances are they don't contact your reference and if they do, it's generally through phone if I remember correctly.

They email first. Than they will try calling afterwards.

Regardless, you should let Ivey know.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of meganrankin12 meganrankin12
I DID THE SAME THING!
accept the fact i got my reference's email was entirely my fault...oh well!

anyways, I emailed them friday and they just emailed me back today saying they updated my application!! wooo! so relieved hahah, so yeah..just email ivey (on their 'contact us' section) and give them a bit to reply :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of meganrankin12 meganrankin12
my brain is so focussed on acceptances that i put "accept" instead of "except" AWESOME!
Was this helpful? Yes 0