yconic - I'm so scared... will I get into Uni for the program I want?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

I'm so scared... will I get into Uni for the program I want?

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Hello there,

I checked out the Waterloo site and its Computer Engineering program, and guess what came up? All the information you needed:

Required courses
•Advanced Functions
•Calculus and Vectors
•Chemistry
•English (ENG4U)
•Physics
•A final grade of at least 70% is normally required in each of these courses

You didn't really need to post this here, and I think you knew that. I am growing tired of these "Will I get in?" posts, where the student clearly has good enough marks to get into that program.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of Ohseedee Ohseedee
Hello there,

I checked out the Waterloo site and its Computer Engineering program, and guess what came up? All the information you needed:

Required courses
?Advanced Functions
?Calculus and Vectors
?Chemistry
?English (ENG4U)
?Physics
?A final grade of at least 70% is normally required in each of these courses

You didn't really need to post this here, and I think you knew that. I am growing tired of these "Will I get in?" posts, where the student clearly has good enough marks to get into that program.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@Ohseedee wrote
Hello there,

Required courses
•Advanced Functions
•Calculus and Vectors
•Chemistry
•English (ENG4U)
•Physics

Agreed Haha, I'm getting tired of these posts as well. I'm a long time reader of this forum and I always see kids with exceptional academic performance with marks in the high 80s and low 90s ask if they'll get into their programs of choice. Reality is, no one here is going to tell you other then what you see on eInfo or the University's admissions website. I don't know if these students are showing off their marks or just don't have the common sense to actually do some research themselves instead of asking.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of icedogalex icedogalex
@mathisfun: You should have no problem. As for the rest of you that posted here...I am in COMPLETE agreement with you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of bcd92 bcd92

@Medic93 wrote

@Ohseedee wrote
Hello there,

Required courses
•Advanced Functions
•Calculus and Vectors
•Chemistry
•English (ENG4U)
•Physics

Agreed Haha, I'm getting tired of these posts as well. I'm a long time reader of this forum and I always see kids with exceptional academic performance with marks in the high 80s and low 90s ask if they'll get into their programs of choice. Reality is, no one here is going to tell you other then what you see on eInfo or the University's admissions website. I don't know if these students are showing off their marks or just don't have the common sense to actually do some research themselves instead of asking.

I think its the satisfaction of hearing from others that "yes, you stand a good chance of getting accepted" or along the lines. Either way, its a piss offf :@
Was this helpful? Yes 0