yconic - I'm upset a little bit that Rotman didn't take me......
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

I'm upset a little bit that Rotman didn't take me......

A photo of DeanVermillion DeanVermillion
What are they looking for really??
Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

A photo of MINTOK MINTOK
International students? :D

What are your marks in functions, calculus and English? How was your essay?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of tempurabits tempurabits
are the people who got rotman acceptances the ones that have already submitted their supplementary application which is supposed to be due april 2nd?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@MINTOK wrote
International students? :D

What are your marks in functions, calculus and English? How was your essay?

Heck no, why do u assume that I am International student anyway lol
Ontario Applicant, function 90, calculus 94, English 85, however my overall is rounded up to a 95. Made a couple of spelling mistakes on the essay, and one grammar error, not a signficant one, it doesn't interfere with the meaning of the sentence
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of caveman caveman

@DeanVermillion wrote

He was answering your original question and referencing the fact that international students usually get accepted earlier than domestic applicants.

To respond to your title (this may sound a bit harsh): the majority of acceptances come in May. All that not being accepted early means is that you're not special. Get used to it, or work harder and become special. (Note: sometimes admissions are screwy as they don't always have the right info necessary to consider you, etc.) Stop worrying until May.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@caveman wrote

@DeanVermillion wrote

He was answering your original question and referencing the fact that international students usually get accepted earlier than domestic applicants.

To respond to your title (this may sound a bit harsh): the majority of acceptances come in May. All that not being accepted early means is that you're not special. Get used to it, or work harder and become special. (Note: sometimes admissions are screwy as they don't always have the right info necessary to consider you, etc.) Stop worrying until May.

thx man, dont worry it was no harsh than the fact that I haven't got accepted lol
I have stopped worrying about it already.
Just u know, I was pretty confident about this, but
Was this helpful? Yes 0

was anybody accepted last week (feb 20-25)?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of meganrankin12 meganrankin12
people are still getting accepted i think...unless you got a rejection letter? the personal statements arent actually due til april 2nd haha
Was this helpful? Yes 0

people are still getting accepted i think...unless you got a rejection letter? the personal statements arent actually due til april 2nd haha
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Was this helpful? Yes 0