yconic - IMPORTANT: ROTMAN Supplementary App Help
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

IMPORTANT: ROTMAN Supplementary App Help

A photo of ZeeshanJanmohamed ZeeshanJanmohamed
I paid for the PSE and finished my attempt 1 for the questions. Then I clicked I CERTIFY, then it took me back to log in page etc and I clicked next, next. Then it said now click next for attempt 2. Does that mean I have to do all three attempts or is the first one good enough. Can i even get any confirmation that my first attempt went through. How do I know if my PSE is confirmed and completed? Now, it says I attempted 3 times and failed to complete, whereas I did complete it the first time. After I just purposely wasted my 2 and 3 attempts because I knew I finished the first one. Now after the failed 3rd attempt, it says :

"You have tried 3 times but failed to submit your Personal Statement within the allotted 60 minute time frame.

To resolve the issue contact Rotman Commerce by email rotmancommerce.profile@utoronto.ca, or by phone 416-946-0844.

You can return to the beginning by clicking on Rotman Commerce Personal Statement"

I don't know if my first time went through even though I clicked I certify 7 minutes early and completed, I even have picture proof.

Too stressed now! :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of KingJW KingJW
Well did you contact them as of yet. If not then do it as soon as possible.
Also what was your first question . . . I got "How do you plan to contribute to the Rotman Commerce community?" and I like totally got cold hands and took so long to write mine but in the end I had similar problem to yours. I was gonna call them but I still had an attempt left and so I just did some other question they gave me.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cliffhanger33 cliffhanger33
Do tou have a Mac. Apparently doesn't work on macs
Or maybe enable java script on your windows.

I had a Mac and wasted two attempts for nothing; wrote full essays on two diff topics but had same problem as u. Third attempt was thru a pc and it worked.

Anyway, since u wasted three attempts, email rotman and they will send you a word document of the topic in which u will fill out and email to them.
Was this helpful? Yes 0