yconic - In a 'tight' situation, grd 12 marks advice?? E course?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

In a 'tight' situation, grd 12 marks advice?? E course?

A photo of Red2hawk Red2hawk
Hey guys.
I'm a grade 12 student and i'm really confused on what to do next semester!!
These are my marks: English - 80 Final, Kinesiology - 85 midterm, and Adv Functions - 72 midterms

Next semester i have Calc and Vectors, Bio, Chemistry (inschool) and Chemistry (nightschool).

Long story why i have chem in school and nightschool, but im going to drop lowest one be4 midterms. Also,I have already taken chemistry and dropped it, therefore i dont think its alot of work for me due to the fact that i know Alot of knowledge in that course. I also do not think ill have that much trouble with biology, and calc & vectors, the only question i have is about Advanced functions!!! This class is KILLING ME!!! Not because the material is terribly hard, its because my teachers terribly hard.

I'm facing a terribly tough decision deciding whether to upgrade it next semester online, or keep it as it is (i know as a fact my final mark will be around 75-78%)

I would appreciate any advice, and especially advice from anyone who has had advanced functions e-course. Thank you
Was this helpful? Yes 0
0 replies