yconic - Industrial Engineering and Management Engineering program questions
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Industrial Engineering and Management Engineering program questions

A photo of hasek hasek
Okay so my first 2 choices are industrial engineering at UofT and management engineering at Waterloo.

I am basically asking when does the earliest acceptance come? and i wanna know if my grades are even good enough to get in the programs...

Grade 11:
Maths : 84
English : 86
Physics : 88
Biology : 95
Chemistry : 95

Grade 12:
Functions : 95
English : 83
Physics : 92
Chemistry : 99
Calc : N/A
Data : N/A

Any answers to my questions would be appreciated!
Thanks! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
hey im applying for the same programs. Yeah you should get in. Talked with a prof at uoft and he said they usually accept low to mid eighties. And as for early acceptance honestly i dont know anyone whose received early acceptance for either school in engineering. I've heard that uoft is really slow about getting out acceptances. Just wondering what are you leaning towards uoft or waterloo?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of hasek hasek

@pj2121 wrote
Just wondering what are you leaning towards uoft or waterloo?

Well both programs are amazing, but Im leaning towards UofT. First of all, I looked at the curriculum, and Industrial looks a lot easier, it suits me more and the courses which i like and dislike. There are also less courses to take, and less programming. Obviously, its also located in Toronto, which is a fun place. Im not really big when it comes to studying, Im just very logical which is why i get good grades. I like to party and everything. So yeah, i wouldnt mind going to either, but uoft is def my first choice..

how about you?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Same. I also like how you can switch into mech first year at uoft if u want to be more technical. But yeah i went to waterloo and i just didnt like the atmosphere at all. The city didnt really appeal to me and i donno something about it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0