yconic - International Business or Business Leadership?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

International Business or Business Leadership?

A photo of kroyuni kroyuni
I'm choosing courses for grade 12 and I'm debating on choosing between International Business and Business Leadership. Which one should I take? and why?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of Blargg Blargg
I've only taken international business, and I recommend it. International business will give you an easy 90+. I heard from my peers that leadership is boring, but its still easy. I guess it just depends on your teacher. If you know any people taking those courses, or if you know who teaches those courses, ask them about it. If you really like business, it won't hurt to take both courses.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93
Business Leadership is boring. But you should ask peole at your school for difficulty as at my school there are no "bird" courses, so Leadership and International Business aren't easy 90s. But I don't see Business Leadership b eing exciting with any teacher (not trying to steer you away from it).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of blackjack blackjack
I've taken both and yea business leadership is pretty boring. I think I learned more in int. business although I didn't really learn anything in both courses since they're bird courses at my school.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of goldmansachs goldmansachs
I swear I'm not screwing with you, my friend literally started crying because she didn't want to go that class. I guess that's just my school though, but yeah generally it tends to be boring.

People at my school like International Business though, apparently they're learning a lot out of the curriculum because of the teacher and there are a lot of presentations in the course which I love, so I took it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of YYLau YYLau
OF COURSE international business,
its an easy course and i believe its mostly just memorizing the material ? .. :\
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of lemony lemony
It truly depends on your teacher. Try going to your business department and asking the teachers what the course is like, or, even better, other students who have already taken them.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
International Business. I'm taking it right now and I enjoy it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0