yconic - International business?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

International business?

A photo of safarhealthsci1 safarhealthsci1
Im a hard worker, is a 93+ attainable?. Virtual school btw.
What is this course about, is there an exam for the e-learning/virtual school version?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

I stated that I was a hard worker. The atanibility of a 93+ would tell me if it is or isn't a subjective course. Thanks for ignoring the rest of the question..:cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of NumberOne NumberOne

@safarhealthsci1 wrote
I stated that I was a hard worker. The atanibility of a 93+ would tell me if it is or isn't a subjective course. Thanks for ignoring the rest of the question..:cheers:

Seems like the mods deleted my post.

And so you're saying just because a course is subjective, the amount of time/work you put into the course will have no correlation to your final grade, just because it's "subjective"? I repeat, as long as you put hardwork into anything, any mark is attainable. Whether it be Calculus or English.

Use common sense.

And a tip, instead of posting mindless questions on studentawards..go do some homework.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of goldmansachs goldmansachs
No, you won't get a 93+. You'll get a 92.9.

LOL obviously 93+ is attainable.. wt.f
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@NumberOne wrote

@safarhealthsci1 wrote

And so you're saying just because a course is subjective, the amount of time/work you put into the course will have no correlation to your final grade, just because it's "subjective"? I repeat, as long as you put hardwork into anything, any mark is attainable. Whether it be Calculus or English.

Use common sense.

And a tip, instead of posting mindless questions on studentawards..go do some homework.

I cant believe how narrow minded your thinking is. We dont live in a perfect world, the same effort put into both english and math will result in a higher math mark . math>english, because english is mostly based on the teacher's opinion. My own english teacher admitted this, that is why she is now trying to mark without look that the names of the students. And do not tell me what to do or not to do, take your own advice.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@safarhealthsci1 wrote

@NumberOne wrote

@safarhealthsci1 wrote

Use common sense.

I cant believe how narrow minded your thinking is. We dont live in a perfect world, the same effort put into both english and math will result in a higher math mark . math>english, because english is mostly based on the teacher's opinion. My own english teacher admitted this, that is why she is now trying to mark without look that the names of the students. And do not tell me what to do or not to do, take your own advice.

mods also deleted my in depth analysis of YOUR STUPIDITY.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of NumberOne NumberOne

@safarhealthsci1 wrote

@NumberOne wrote

@safarhealthsci1 wrote

Use common sense.

I'm narrow minded? I'm actually looking at the big and rather obvious picture. You are the one looking at random intricacies of things that might have an effect on a 100 vs a 99 but not much beyond that. Obviously there is subjectivity..and you can't quantify "effort" so there is no point comparing it. And subjectivity, generally, does not impose limits.

And you are the one asking the question..so you are kind of asking for advice, genius. And I am taking my own advice..I don't post stupid and illogical questions.

And to your other post..I didn't wanna make this personal..but how's getting into Mac Health Sci coming along? I swear I remember seeing you write that you had an 87 average. The mods probably deleted your post cause they felt bad for you.

This argument is never gonna lead anywhere, my main point is just that it's annoying when you post before thinking.
Was this helpful? Yes 0