yconic - Invitation to waterloo AFMAA
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Invitation to waterloo AFMAA

A photo of peachtree peachtree
i havent submitted my AIF so i thought that AFMAA invitations were only sent after the completion of my AIF.
Turns out I am wrong with this assumption since my friends have been invited even though they have not completed their AIFs.

My avg is around 89% and will definitely go up after this second semester.

Should i be worried??

Anyone in the same situation?

Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of caveman caveman
There's a whole thread on this.

There are rolling admissions until March 16th. Last year people with 95+ average did not get invited until 2-3 days before the deadline.

Do not worry. There's no special secret to the process. If you're above low-mid 80s (around 83 I think) with a 75 in English, you will get invited. There's nothing based on AIF, or you personally, etc.

Just be patient and you'll get it soon.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of peachtree peachtree

@caveman wrote

There are rolling admissions until March 16th. Last year people with 95+ average did not get invited until 2-3 days before the deadline.

Do not worry. There's no special secret to the process. If you're above low-mid 80s (around 83 I think) with a 75 in English, you will get invited. There's nothing based on AIF, or you personally, etc.

Thankss :)

waterloo is my first choice so im very stressed and worried :S
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of tempurabits tempurabits

@caveman wrote

Sigh I'm concerned that I wont get an invitation as well because my grade 11 marks were really bad..

In grade 12 I have a 90 average but if you add it in with my 2nd math as I didn't finish calc yet and the highest u/m course its only around 82. something..
Was this helpful? Yes 0