yconic - iPad vs. BB Playbook
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

iPad vs. BB Playbook

A photo of amhsirak amhsirak
Which should I buy? Why? For all it's worth, I own an iPhone
Was this helpful? Yes 0
10 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@amhsirak wrote
Which should I buy? Why? For all it's worth, I own an iPhone

well really, I see both of the mas being useless as they're not really all that useful. Nonetheless, I would go with the IPAD. I still think the best option is to just buy a mini laptop.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of amhsirak amhsirak
Why the mini laptop?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
cuz it has mor useful features like word processing and what not. It's also ergonomical. The Ipad is like holding a concrete slate in your hand all the time. If you have to take the bus or the subway, you can just lie it down on your lap, but an Ipad is all weird and whatnot
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93
Playbook: Flash compatible, can play full-HD videos, multi-tasking, can run Android, sleeker, and you're supporting a good Canadian company

The only thing it's lacking is apps. I have an iPod, bought a bunch of apps, wasted a few hours playing them , and now I never use them. Do you really need an coin flip app, or an app that can unlock your car, or a virtual zippo?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of LRooke LRooke
I has the Playbook. It is Rapture.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Rudolph Rudolph

@arcchit wrote
cuz it has mor useful features like word processing and what not. It's also ergonomical. The Ipad is like holding a concrete slate in your hand all the time. If you have to take the bus or the subway, you can just lie it down on your lap, but an Ipad is all weird and whatnotipad 2 silicone case ipad 2 hard case ipad 2 folio case

I have an iPod, bought a bunch of apps, wasted a few hours playing them , and now I never use them.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dbdudgh dbdudgh
There are some iphone apps that I find useful.. like a scanner app or something.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion

@g93 wrote
I have an iPod, bought a bunch of apps, wasted a few hours playing them , and now I never use them. Do you really need an coin flip app, or an app that can unlock your car, or a virtual zippo?

+1. Apps are cool for about five minutes.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Super Super
Why are you people buying over-sized music players?
I thought the trend was that everything was becoming more miniature.

On a side note: Android for life! At least the interface is intuitive and the apps are useful, not even mentioning the amazing devices that go with it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0