yconic - Is grade 12 Exercise Science easy or hard?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Is grade 12 Exercise Science easy or hard?

A photo of hua49 hua49
I want to become a teacher in elementary school when I grow up, so I want to be able to teach more broader subjects in elementary school. I was thinking that I could teach gym as a teachable, but I need the prerequisite for that in high school.

For those of you taking Exercise Science in Grade 12(PSE4U0)and those that are consider taking it, is it really easy to get an above 90 in that class?

:) Please Comment below, I really need advice on what to take.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of HHuskies9 HHuskies9
The course is basically just memorizing stuff, its probably my easiest course.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of aquarius aquarius

@hua49 wrote
I want to become a teacher in elementary school when I grow up, so I want to be able to teach more broader subjects in elementary school. I was thinking that I could teach gym as a teachable, but I need the prerequisite for that in high school.

For those of you taking Exercise Science in Grade 12(PSE4U0)and those that are consider taking it, is it really easy to get an above 90 in that class?

:) Please Comment below, I really need advice on what to take.

regret not taking it ...one of the easiest course in my school.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of anky2930 anky2930
I think 12 Exercise Science is not so easy but maths more hard than science,I think you need practice for science and maths to get good results,about maths I am telling you should try to practice more than other subject by doing that maths become a easy subject for you.
history of rational numbers
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of 57Nicole75 57Nicole75
The first unit is the hardest, its all about memorizing the skeletal and muscular sysyems, although i didnt find it that hard. The other units are about nutrition and stuff and its a lot easier.
I have a 93 in this course at the moment. If you listen in class and study you'll be fine.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of RheyDCD11 RheyDCD11
for most it is ^-^...if u take grade 12 bio...u'll notice a lot of the things u need to know overlaps
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bcd92 bcd92
this post is so not entertaining. this section of the forum should change to ' let me bore you. '
=/
Was this helpful? Yes 0