yconic - Is healthsci even good?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Is healthsci even good?

A photo of HealthSciDREAM HealthSciDREAM
What makes healthsci so attractive? wtf is it like you become a doctor 100% after graduating? hell no wtf mac suck! you guys should try ur hand at a real college like Columbia or something
Was this helpful? Yes 0
17 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Droll
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of esin esin
it sucks. dont go
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of slaughter slaughter
nothing will be attractive about it if you make it in.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of DJPINKY101 DJPINKY101
Healthsci is only just a program,but you still have to do well in all your courses just to get into med.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of WendyLai WendyLai
I hear its internationally recognized and even kids in the States and BC apply for it.
It's the best program ever, like if you get in, you'll be a doctor 100%!!!

I even asked my cousin in the UK and he says even the kids there are scared to apply cause its just too hard and they would just piss their pants writing the SPF.

Everybody knows about it, its bigger than UofT and any other Canadian school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of esin esin
^ lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Qq Qq

@esin wrote
^ lol

+1
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AlanaGriffith AlanaGriffith
cool..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of nakhuda93 nakhuda93

@HealthSciDREAM wrote
What makes healthsci so attractive? wtf is it like you become a doctor 100% after graduating? hell no wtf mac suck! you guys should try ur hand at a real college like Columbia or something

1) mac is a university not a college
2) I'd like to see you say this to the face of anyone who is in or graduated from this program
3) Mac health sci as mentioned by many before is world famous, maybe it's about time you crawled out of your ignorant hate filled cave and spent some time in reality
4) even if it is a bad program, the graduates will still make 10 times what ever you make
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of safarhealthsci1 safarhealthsci1
It is a good program, but kind of overrated. The whole "HEALTH" feel gives an impression that it is a guarantee to med, but in reality it isnt, no program is.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Cherylrawn Cherylrawn
waste of time
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of andrewk512 andrewk512
Is health sci even good?

Did you get accepted?
If so: yes, it's an amazing program.

Or were you rejected?
If so: no, it's overrated.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Chandlerowns Chandlerowns
The stats going into medicine for graduates are actually really good.. they have stats about what people do after graduation and always every year over half go into medicine, sometimes up to two thirds. And not even everyone applies, that is way higher then any other undergrad in Canada. The biggest thing about the program is your surrounded by people with similar goals that motivate you to work harder. Just my two cents.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of vishuchakravarti vishuchakravarti
Depends on the individual, if someone has a high interest and intellect to go into Health Sciences, it shouldn't be an issue.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of vishuchakravarti vishuchakravarti
Depends on the individual, if someone has a high interest and intellect to go into Health Sciences, it shouldn't be an issue.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted