yconic - Is it good enough??
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Is it good enough??

A photo of xCooLx xCooLx
Hey,
So I finished my exams for the 1st semester and also got my final marks.
Are they enough for the computer engineering at Waterloo and UofT??

English = 81
Physics = 87
Advance Functions = 90
Computer Science = 90

Avg = 87

Suppose i get over 91 in second semester since i don't have English. :p
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Academentia Academentia
Probably. The admission *average* for engineering at U of T was (at least in 2009, the most recent available data), only 89.6%. About 30% of admits had your average, and more than 16% had lower.

http://cudo.utoronto.ca/2010/index.php

Keep in mind, this only shows who chose to attend U of T, not who was admitted. All schools admit many many more students that can fill a class because a good proportion choose to go elsewhere.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of xCooLx xCooLx

@Academentia wrote
Probably. The admission *average* for engineering at U of T was (at least in 2009, the most recent available data), only 89.6%. About 30% of admits had your average, and more than 16% had lower.

http://cudo.utoronto.ca/2010/index.php

Keep in mind, this only shows who chose to attend U of T, not who was admitted. All schools admit many many more students that can fill a class because a good proportion choose to go elsewhere.

What about Waterloo engineering?
I heard you have a good shot with anything above 85.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Academentia Academentia
If you go to the cudo website, you can look that up yourself. But averages for U of T and Waterloo, as well as their distribution (of % of students coming in with different averages) are almost identical.
Was this helpful? Yes 0