yconic - Is It Hard to miss 3 days
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Is It Hard to miss 3 days

A photo of gottawin gottawin
Well I'm going to miss the first 3 days of school since I'm going on vacation. So how difficult is it to catch up from the work of the 1st three days in Grade 11... And also, how can I catch up do I ask the teachers or something I dunno. Don't really miss school at all lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

A photo of chatmike chatmike
It's grade 11...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cherrypie725 cherrypie725
In terms of missing work the first 3 days is really not a big deal. For me, the first day has always been spent just dealing with administrative stuff like handing out course outlines, textbooks, explaining the course content, etc. On the second and third day you'll probably get into some review of grade 10. You'll definitely be able to catch up when you return.

If you have your teachers' email addresses already then you can let them know that you'll be away. If not, call your school office to let them know.

When you get back just introduce yourself to the teachers and ask them for any work that you missed. I doubt you'll already have any major assignments/tests planned after 3 days, especially if your school is non-semestered.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ktel ktel
The first days of school are pretty useless. I wouldn't worry.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
You WILL FAIL [size=1]life if you can't catch up to the work done on the first 3 days of grade freaking 11[/size]
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of aquarius aquarius

@gottawin wrote
Well I'm going to miss the first 3 days of school since I'm going on vacation. So how difficult is it to catch up from the work of the 1st three days in Grade 11... And also, how can I catch up do I ask the teachers or something I dunno. Don't really miss school at all lol

Is this really a serious question ?????
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of superstar2011 superstar2011
It's not like missing the first three days of summer school, that's a different story. Only insane teachers would actually evaluate you during the first three days.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of CYYZ24ILS CYYZ24ILS
I'd hate missing the first day of school, can't choose where you get to sit! *insert angry smiley because there seem to be none*
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Viking21 Viking21
unless you play sports its not too bad.
Was this helpful? Yes 0