yconic - Is it too late to apply?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Is it too late to apply?

A photo of petekoonsakda petekoonsakda
Okay well, i applied to UofT, Waterloo, and Ryerson way back in december, and i was on time for the OUAC application. But i have a friend who went to his ouac account, and added another program and still got accepted. I thought deadlines passed already, is it still possible to apply? My friend added Health Science from McMaster into his ouac during the march break, and got accepted the week after. Another friend of mine applied to brock 2 days ago by adding the program to his ouac, and of course paying the 40$ fee, and got accepted today into brock for social science. I am wondering about this because i want to add in a program in Laurier that im interested in, but i just thought it was too late...
thanks if anyone can help
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of xoxkarolina xoxkarolina
i just applied to Guelph right now for a program. i havent gotten accepted yet, but they allawed me to apply
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cdkpsa cdkpsa
Yes, you still can, as long as the programs and deadlines for supplementary apps are open. My friend applied to York two weeks ago and was accepted last week.
Was this helpful? Yes 0