yconic - Is it too late to change my application?!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Is it too late to change my application?!

A photo of onetwothreefourx onetwothreefourx
The deadline date for all applications on OUAC was January 12, which was a really long time ago... but after talking to a few people I realized that two of my program choices were programs that I no longer want to apply for. Will I still be able to delete these two programs from my application and apply for two others? Will universities even look at these applications still? :( I'm really worried!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
Pretty sure you can.
January 12th was the RECOMMENDED date for applications, but they are still open until March 4th..
but if you change the program now, you won't be eligible for early admission I don't think.. since it takes time to process your change.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of onetwothreefourx onetwothreefourx

@cyynthiia wrote
Pretty sure you can.
January 12th was the RECOMMENDED date for applications, but they are still open until March 4th..
but if you change the program now, you won't be eligible for early admission I don't think.. since it takes time to process your change.

Thanks cyynthiia :) So it won't make a huge impact on a potential acceptance other than an early offer, right?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
Yep, that sounds about right!
Look on the OUAC website, they have a list of all the dates.
Was this helpful? Yes 0