yconic - Is Marine Biology a good course?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Is Marine Biology a good course?

A photo of Blaise25 Blaise25
I'm in my senior year now and going to graduate 5 months from now. I want to go into a good university but I haven't made up my mind on what course I am going to take up. I'm really into writing and I consider Journalism. But at the same time, I'm inclined into Marine Biology. My mom has doubts about both courses I want because it's not in demand in our country. I don't have any other courses in mind but those two. I'm not good in Math, nor in Economics but I fare well in Arts, Science, and English.

I need help! What do you think is the best course to take among the two?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of ktel ktel
Neither are easy routes to employment, but both degrees are employable. Where would you do the marine biology degree? UBC?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Blaise25 Blaise25
Thanks. I think I'm going to take up Marine Biology now. I still haven't chose what school I'm going to study.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ktel ktel
Well it will make a big difference what school you go to. Since it's marine biology and all, might want to be close to an ocean
Was this helpful? Yes 0